The Witcher 3 Lighthouse

The Witcher 3 Lighthouse

Spooky Lighthouse - The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt PC Playthrough Part 124 Published: Sep 9, 2015 Posts about The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt written by thelostlighthouse The former keeper of this lighthouse was a confirmed eccentric. In addition to caring for the lighthouse, he also wrote poetry and wove carpets, was known to strip The Witcher 3 Wiki has all your information on weapons, armor, signs, creatures, maps, guides and walkthroughs. How do you beat this bugger? It just keeps throwing me off the top of lighthouse and i am insta dead from the fall damage. UPD: I figured it out. If it is the lighthouse I think it is I had a similar problem. In my case there was a Siren on the second floor which meant as soon as I got close I enterede combat .

This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Witcher Wiki by expanding it. .