The Witcher 3 Novigrad Closed City

The Witcher 3 Novigrad Closed City

Closed City - The Witcher 3: Is a sidequest in Novigrad. After talking to the bandits, they wish to find their "friend". Use witcher senses, to find the initial The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt > Novigrad, Closed City In the quest where I should find the three keys of some partners, Novigrad, Closed City is one of the side quests in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. While walking around Novigrad, Geralt can be called over by a bandit who asks the witcher The Witcher 3 Wiki has all your information on weapons, armor, signs, creatures, maps, guides and walkthroughs. exactly the same issue that I am having as well, pretty much identical. I have not even gotten the quest in the first place, I was just running around the city and I Hi everyone, Struggling with the quest 'Novigrad, Closed City' on the second part of the chain. I have to find 3 partners and their keys and I can't find .

YouTube analysis and stats of The Witcher 3: Novigrad, closed city | Find the other partners mentioned in the note given by Vidooly. Vidooly is a YouTube video .