The Witcher 3 Powdered Monster Tissue

The Witcher 3 Powdered Monster Tissue

Does anybody knows which monster drop those in vellen ? I already got 3 but I need a fourth to craft something And unless I missed it, crafting and bestiary does The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Nekker bit and Wraith powder both desmantle into the more general term 'powdered monster tissue'. I play a lot of Gwent but this was the first time it made my pulse pound. I have monster eyes, livers, hearts, hair, you name it; but I've yet to find any Powdered Monster Tissue, making it difficult to finish one of the The Witcher 3 - (Nekker Monster Nest Destroyed) Loot: Powdered Monster Tissue Location (Velen) PS4 ON: 05 June 2015 Duration: 0:54 Source: YouTube The Monster Hunting Video Game: Darker, hellish, and massive Monster Hunting! Experience the action and excitement in hunting the monstrous and vicious Oni, demons .

Wolven Witcher Gear - The Witcher 3: 4 Powdered Monster Tissue: Wolven Trousers: 37 Armor +5% Attack Power +5% Sign Intensity +5% Slashing Resist +17% Elemental .