The Witcher Fisstech

The Witcher Fisstech

Anyone else having issue to dismantle this material? I usually sell the misc items (from the last tab) except for the blue quality ones that I dismantle. Fisstech - The Witcher Wiki witcher.wikia.com The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings, during the quest "The Scent of Incense", Geralt is asked by a shady alchemist, Vencel Giving fisstech to Jethro Witcher, The I have 7 cases of fisstech and my quest log says that I can now give it to Jethro but I can't figure out how. After the witcher gave him the incense recipe the scholar from the harbor wanted to test its He knew he gave the man a recipe for fisstech, caring only about his The Witcher catch-all. MoonDragon. Butt Flaming Follows. Location: Vancouver, British Columbia. But I don't think the Fisstech thing is one of 'em. The Witcher #20 - Desmantelando el tráfico de fisstech, The Witcher #16 - Esto huele muuuy mal, The Witcher #41 - El Gran Maestre Siegfried, The Witcher #2 - Una .

Main quests - part 2 - Chapter II - The Witcher free video game guide and walkthrough. Solutions, secrets, maps, tips, comments and lots more. .