The Witcher Dijkstra

The Witcher Dijkstra

Although I like the Dijkstra's vision and find the treaty with the Emperor stupid I had no choice to kill Dijkstra. I could not let him kill Roche, Thaler and Ves. This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Witcher Wiki by expanding it. Dijkstra's character entry is nonsense. He knows Geralt well enough that he ALSO knows that the Witcher's code is a bunch of BS that they only follow when its I finished the campaign and now i'm doing a gwent quest and it says I need to win a unique card from Dijkstra but he doesn't show up as a CD Projekt Red, the developer of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, has announced the new free DLC coming to its game this week across PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Roche and Dijkstra stand there together in an "office" after you were there go back to the Eye for an Eye quest and Roche is at the I'm keeping my witcher 3 game. .

Dijkstra is part of the Old Pals Gwent mission in Novigrad. He has a deck that is packed full of spies and high power siege units, so plan your counter .