The Witcher Dirty Funds

The Witcher Dirty Funds

This article is too short to provide more than rudimentary information about the subject. You can help Witcher Wiki by expanding it. I have only one Quest that glitched, it's the "Dirty funds" Quest (Level 2) it's stuck at i should read the Letter, but reading it does nothing I have only one Quest that glitched, it's the "Dirty funds" Quest (Level 2) it's stuck at i should read the Letter, but reading it does nothing The Witcher 3 Wiki has all your information on weapons, armor, signs, creatures, maps, guides and walkthroughs. The video below is the The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Dirty Funds Treasure Hunt Quest Walkthrough and shows how to complete Dirty Funds, the quest featured in The Witcher hello I have started Dirty funds quest but when I read the letter there is nothing on my map (probably cuz I have already loot that treasure) but the Quest is still .

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Walkthrough Dirty Funds Treasure Hunt Quest Guide Gameplay/Let's Play .